Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Madison Life Assurance Kenya Limited, a subsidiary of Madison Group and a leading provider of life assurance products throughout Kenya, is recruiting for the following positions:
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER – RETAIL
Duties and Responsibilities
The Manager will create long-lasting relationships with current and new clients while supporting the sales team to meet their objectives. Identify new opportunities and markets to achieve sustainable growth and profitability and will be responsible for the following functions:
- Assist in developing and implementing a retail business strategy.
- Managing and strengthening relationships with retail clients and institutions.
- Identifying new opportunities and markets to grow client base.
- Assist the sales team in lead generation and monitoring of sales conversion.
- Analyzing industry trends and developing innovative solutions.
- Allocating markets to the specific sales teams for growth and monitoring across the country.
- Developing goals for the development team to support business growth objectives.
Qualifications, Experience, and Personal Attributes
Qualified candidates are required to possess the following qualifications, experience, and personal attributes:
- Degree in business, economics, marketing, or related course.
- Master in Business Administration preferred
- Professional qualification in marketing or other qualifications.
- At least six years’ managerial experience in business development, sales, marketing, or operations.
- High-level communication skills
- Development and implementation of business strategy
- Self-driven and motivational business leader
Applications should be addressed to the Group Human Resources Manager, Madison Group Limited, Email: email@example.com so as to be received by Friday 1st October 2021.