Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
The Deputy Manager will deputize the Claims Manager in overseeing the claims payments in line with the company’s strategic and operational objectives. In particular, the individual will ensure that genuine and accurate claims are paid to the right payee and that such payments are done within the timelines set in the customer service charter. He/she will also be responsible for resolving all queries and complaints raised by clients in an efficient and amicable manner.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Oversee efficient servicing to policyholders on a timely basis.
- Supervise the implementation of the department’s processes and procedures
- Ensure that records and registration of all Life claims are well maintained.
- Assist in the preparation of all the required claims reports.
- Oversee the overall communication between the Company and clients
- Regularly visit major clients in order to maintain mutual relationships
- Oversee the issuance, recovery, and reconciliation of various policy loans.
- Oversee the prompt receipt of relevant claims documentation from our clients.
- Ensure claims statutory returns and all other statutory requirements are met.
- Ensure that the agreed claims approval limits are observed at all times.
- Participate in the identification and undertaking of appropriate training for the claims staff.
- Monitoring and controlling management expenses in line with the approved budgets
Qualifications, Experience, and Personal Attributes
Qualified candidates are required to possess the following qualifications, experience, and personal attributes:
- A Degree in Actuarial Science/Insurance/Other related degrees
- AIIK/ACII or other related Insurance qualification
- At least 3 years working experience in a similar role
- Good organizational and analytical skills
- Good problem solving and Customer Service skills
- Knowledge in Life Products Underwriting
Applications should be addressed to the Group Human Resources Manager, Madison Group Limited, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org so as to be received by Friday 1st October 2021.