Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
This role will be responsible for developing the Ordinary Life sales team to improve productivity and business retention, in line with the Company’s strategic objectives.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop and implement a training strategy in line with the Company’s objectives
- Carry out gap analysis at Branch, Unit and Agent levels in consultation with the Regional and Branch Managers.
- Develop a robust training and examination curriculum.
- Develop training methodologies that will deliver learning impact.
- Carry out training evaluations and data collection on the effectiveness of training.
Qualifications, Experience, and Personal Attributes
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or a business-related field
- A minimum of 5 years experience in insurance sales training at a senior level.
- Professional qualification in Insurance or marketing preferred.
- Track record in developing and executing successful training programs.
- Attention to detail, written and verbal communication, and interpersonal skills
- Organizational and time management skills.
Applications should be addressed to the Group Human Resources Manager, Madison Group Limited, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org so as to be received by Friday 1st October 2021.