Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
This role will provide security to all Company properties, employees and customers. In addition, the jobholder will undertake forensic, fraud, and other criminal investigations that may arise in the company from time to time.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Setting up and Managing the Security and Investigations Department
- Investigations strategy formulation and implementation.
- Setting up Security systems to protect the properties, staff, and Customers.
- In liaison with the National Police departments and other related parties, lead all security, criminal and fraud investigations and ensure that all cases are concluded on time.
- Review all the investigations conducted and prepare relevant reports for Management consideration
- Regularly conducting security and fraud awareness campaigns and training to staff on anti-fraud and security policies and procedures.
- Provide security information and alerts to Management and staff
- Keeping occurrence records of all the cases and daily updates
- Oversee the Management of the CCTVs and all the company Alarms.
Academic Qualifications and skills
- A Related Bachelor’s degree from a reputable university.
- Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE qualification) will be an added advantage.
- At least 10 years’ experience in security forces or national police service will be an added advantage.
- Good interrogation and interviewing skills
- Excellent intelligence gathering and reporting skills.
- Outstanding surveillance skills
- Written and oral communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
Applications should be addressed to the Group Human Resources Manager, Madison Group Limited, Email: email@example.com so as to be received by Friday 1st October, 2021.