Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Ndovu is a micro-investment platform that provides easy access to financial markets including Africa. Ndovu digitizes the investing process, providing access to global markets whilst providing advice all through your phone. The co-founders have 44 years of combined experience in building and scaling technology products, launching fintech products, and deep investment expertise in financial markets. We are a team of go-getters with vibrant personalities. Ndovu’s mission is to level the playing field because everyone deserves to succeed. Come join us. Your mission is to effectively develop and deliver a customer-centric communication experience that articulates Ndovu’s value and positive impact on our customers’ daily lives from serving their immediate financial needs to helping develop long-term healthy financial habits. You will build an enduring relationship with customers that drives awareness, conversion, engagement, retention, and loyalty. As a key member of the Ndovu Marketing team, you will be responsible for helping define and deliver an exceptional customer experience grounded in a deep understanding of our customers’ lives and the markets they operate in. The role will be fully responsible for all communications with our Kenya customers.
What You’ll Do
- Drive messaging and go to market planning to acquire new customers to meet clearly defined success metrics.
- New user acquisition through virality, education/content acquisition, paid acquisition, organic acquisition including SEO optimization, referrals, etc, PR, channel selection, and growth & signup optimization.
- Build, manage, and end-to-end customer communications campaigns that will lead to measurable KPI growth across conversion, engagement, and retention metrics.
- Identify improvements to messaging, initiate experiments to test hypotheses, analyze results, and reiterate as needed.
- Design and implement onboarding and retention marketing processes (user activation, user segmentation, weekly active team growth, lifecycle messaging engagement via SMS/email)
- Articulate product value to customers through their entire lifecycle that builds customer loyalty through the most effective communication channels to drive outsized impact and ROI.
- Define user segments and create tailored campaigns for key customer personas.
- Cultivate and communicate a deep understanding of Ndovu’s audience, opportunity, and competitive landscape in Kenya.
- Secondary Responsibilities include collecting and analyzing growth data (internal tooling, customer usage data, analytics pipeline, copy machine, experimentation platform)
- 7+ years experience in Marketing, with demonstrated expertise in building and managing marketing campaigns using modern marketing and CRM tools.
- Demonstrated ability to create go-to market plans for products and deliver meaningful business results.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with distributed teams.
- Capable consumer of modern analytics tools; strong data analysis skills and ability to translate data into actionable insights.
- Strong writing skills and careful attention to detail.
- Self-started, solution-oriented, and can-do attitude.
- Understanding of Kenya’s financial markets and investments (preferred).
- Hands-on experience launching and scaling products for developing markets (preferred).
- Competent in using marketing CRM (preferred). Remuneration – base salary + equity.
How To Apply
Please share your CVs or any additional questions to Radhika@ndovu.co.