Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Adili Corporate Services Kenya is a corporate secretarial services firm formed upon integration of Chunga Associates (formerly the Secretarial arm of PricewaterhouseCoopers), Specialist Corporate Consultants, and Livingstone Registrars (formerly the Secretarial arm of Deloitte & Touche), three renowned company secretarial services providers in Kenya with a combined experience of over 150 years in delivering quality company secretarial services. Adili Corporate Services Kenya provides professional company law compliance and corporate governance advisory and support services allowing clients to focus their attention on achieving their business goals and objectives. Adili Corporate Services Kenya offers services tailored to individual company needs, from start-ups and small and medium sized enterprises to multinationals and public listed companies.
We also offer the full range of immigration services, from obtaining business visas, special passes and work permits to fully coordinating global immigration projects for expatriate staff on behalf of our clients.
We are looking for a diligent and high performing Company Secretarial Consultant.
This role entails providing support to the Company on all company secretarial and corporate governance matters. The ideal candidate will be ambitious, mature and hardworking. This position requires a high level of attention to detail, a positive attitude, awareness of best practices on company secretarial and systems, flexibility, enthusiasm, dependability, and trustworthiness.
- Making applications for work and residence permits and duty remission facilities for expatriate staff;
- Assisting in the incorporation and administration of Kenyan companies and foreign entities;
- Providing company migration and re-domiciliation advice and services;
- Supporting clients on filing of tax and annual returns;
- Introducing clients to leading banks in Kenya for opening and operating of bank accounts;
- Business introduction and provision of guidance on trade and finance opportunities;
- Providing of Share Registration advice and services;
- Company re-organisation services and Liquidation services;
- Assisting clients on compliance with the Company’s memorandum of incorporation; and
- Preparing of any circulars and other documentation to be sent to shareholders by the company.
Experience and personal qualities
- Previous experience in a similar role;
- The ability to build and maintain highly effective working relationships with a range of people (both internally and externally);
- Ability to adhere to the expectation of complete confidentiality on all business matters;
- Ability to effectively communicate and collaborate with a diverse range of people and job functions; and
- Flexible and able to operate in a diverse environment.
- Graduate from a recognised university preferably with a Bachelor of Laws (LLB) or any other business-related discipline.
- Three to four years’ experience in a listed corporate environment.
- Registered with the Institute of Certified Public Secretaries.
- Should be well versed with the various provisions of Companies Act as well as all filing requirements at the Company Registry.
The role will be based Kenya, with potential travel within East Africa.
How To apply
If your career aspirations match this opportunity, please send your cover letter and CV to email@example.com referencing this position CSC/ADILI/21 before 12:00pm (GMT) Thursday, 30th September 2021.