Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
The Aga Khan Education Service, Kenya (AKESK) operates 11 schools in various cities in Kenya and provides nursery to senior secondary education in both the national and international curricula. It is part of the Aga Khan Development Network (AKDN), a group of private development agencies working to improve living conditions and opportunities for people of all faiths and origins in specific regions of the developing world.
The Aga Khan Nursery School, Mombasa is an established and reputable private Nursery school with excellent achievement. It provides a high-quality Early Childhood Development Programme for children aged 2years to 6 years. The Aga Khan Nursery School, Mombasa welcomes applications from enthusiastic and professional Early Childhood Educators for the following position effective October 2021.
Kindergarten Class Teacher
The kindergarten Teacher will provide professional teaching and learning in facilitating and integrating young children into the world of learning by teaching them social skills, personal hygiene, basic reading skills, art, in addition to planning for lessons in the assigned classes and ensure play-based learning.
- Ensure holistic development of children.
- Prepare weekly and daily lesson plans.
- Prepare lesson materials, bulletin board displays, exhibits, equipment, and demonstrations.
- Always supervise the children.
- Use songs, stories and games to motivate the children.
- Qualifications and Experience
- KCSE Certificate
- KNEC ECD Diploma;
- Knowledge of Early Years Program Teaching;
- TSC registration certificate
- Certificate of Good Conduct
2-5 years of continuous work experience