Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
As senior frontend engineer you are part of a multidisciplinary team working on core features of the platform, which includes backend engineers, cloud engineers, business analysts, designers, and business owners. As a team, you own your backlog and take pride in achieving results. Next to your technical contribution, you’re working on the product vision itself and share our vision of leveraging technology to improve healthcare around the world.
Your main task to is to deliver quality solutions for our end users and at the same time keep the platform fit for the future. This means next to working on green fields projects, you also refactor existing modules to match our high level of engineering. You guide and coach fellow team members, help them grow, maximizing your impact.
In the frontend chapter we work on multiple Angular portals structured in a monorepo. We are using Cypress for end-to-end testing and Storybook to develop our inhouse component library together with the User Experience Chapter. To communicate to our backend microservices we are using both REST APIs and GraphQL. Our deployment pipeline is built with Bitbucket Pipelines, and fully automated so our developers can quickly deploy small improvements.
• BSc in software engineering or related
• At least 5 years software development experience
• Interest in global development and healthcare
• Experience setting up CI/CD tools and pipelines
• Experience with mobile technology and development
• Security and GDPR are always part of your development cycle
• Experience with developing solutions as part of a team
• Experience with Cypress or other automated testing tools
What we offer
• The opportunity to work on projects with high social impact with a fun and motivated team
• Startup culture with an international team (>50% in Kenya), flat hierarchies, and Friday beers
• Based in Amsterdam with travel opportunities
• A powerful selection of equipment and tools
• Competitive salary and flexible hours
How To Apply