Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
To efficiently handle all claims and ensure settlement is done within stipulated timelines within the set standards.
- Continuous and critical analysis of all claims information and make recommendations on admissibility or otherwise
- Check and approve all prepared discharge vouchers and payments-both clients and service providers within specified limits.
- Regularly reviewing claims reserves to maintain adequate and accurate reserves at all times
- Providing input to underwriters on review of potential or existing risks. Giving feedback on claims trends and their potential impact on the book.
- Resolving customers complaints and disputes swiftly and fairly to guarantee customer satisfaction.
- Coordinate processing of all reinsurance claims and follow up on co-insurers recoveries.
- – Preparing and presenting accurate and timely management reports and statutory returns.
- Developing, documenting and executing claims strategies and procedures taking into account emerging trends, potential outcomes, recoveries and any associated costs.
- Carry out performance appraisal, coaching and mentoring staff;
- Resource allocation, staffing and leave approval;
- Participate in planning and budgeting for the department and
- Participate in various meeting and committees.
- Bachelors’ degree in Insurance, Business Administration or Economics or in related field.
- IIK/ CII Diploma required
Minimum of four (4) years’ relevant experience
Skills and Attributes
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Problem solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Good analytical skills
- Computer literate in MS Office and other office applications
- Understanding of the working environment /competitors
- Technical competence in insurance
- Basic knowledge of regulations by AKI and IRA
If you have the aforementioned professional and academic qualifications and you are ready to execute the above mandate, kindly send your resume to the address below indicating on the subject of your email the job title.
Strictly apply through https://cic.co.ke/job-application/ clearly indicating the position being applied for.
For example: Ref: Application for Assistant Claims Manager – General Business
The application should reach us by close of business on 30th September 2021 through. Please note only short listed candidates will be contacted. If you do not hear from us by 8th October 2021 consider your application unsuccessful.