Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Procurement And Logistics Assistant
DanChurchAid (DCA) is working in Turkana, West Pokot, Baringo, Elgeyo Marakwet, Nyandarua, Nakuru, Busia and Siaya counties with refugees and local communities to enhance peace, livelihoods and resilience. DCA implements projects directly as well as through local partner organizations. For more information on DCA, please visit www.danchurchaid.org.
DCA is seeking to recruit a dynamic and proactive Kenyan National for the following position: ProLog Assistant. The position is based in Nakuru County, and reports to the Area Programme Manager
The main responsibilities of the ProLog Assistant.
- Lead in ensuring DCA Procurement Manual Policy and procedures are followed in all Nakuru office procurements.
- Undertake procurement of project supplies and services for Nakuru office including conducting market surveys and trend analysis as per the project documents, in line with DCA Procurement policies and approved scheme of delegation for the field office.
- Maintain an up-to-date fleet management records including vehicle and motorbikes records in liaison with the drivers and riders.
- Manage drivers and ensure policies and procedures are being followed, including verification of fuel and service
- Ensure proper management of stores including receiving and issuing goods, developing stores reports and reconciliations.
- Maintain and update the DCA Nakuru Office assets register
- Reconcile hotel, air tickets & taxi expense reports & requesting for payments for Nakuru Office.
- Support event planning, including sourcing and booking venues, confirming attendance, and preparing materials for the Nakuru Office.
- Bachelor’s degree in in business administration, management, or similar disciplines
- A minimum of 3 years professional experience in Procurement, General Administration , Asset and Inventory management, security procedures, and vehicle management in an International organization.
- Computer knowledge (Microsoft Office – particularly MS Word & Excel)
- Self-motivation, integrity, creativity, commitment and an ability to perform without close supervision.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to manage sensitive and confidential information.
- Proficiency in spoken and written English is required.
How To Apply
The deadline for applications is 30th September, 2021. Applications will be reviewed on rolling basis.
The deadline for applications is: 07/10/2021 Only online applications will be accepted.Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Previous applicants need not to apply
DCA offers: The position is for 3 years. DCA offers a salary package (salary, insurance, and benefits) in accordance with experience and DCA Kenya HR Manual.
DCA is an equal opportunity employer and all interested and qualified candidates are encouraged to apply regardless of race, gender, marital status and religious, political, or ethnic affiliation. Female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.
DCA conducts a thorough anti-terror check as part of the recruitment process. It is a prerequisite that you can pass this check and maintain this status throughout your employment period.