Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Java House, commonly referred to as ‘Nairobi Java’, opened its first store in 1999 at Adam’s Arcade in Nairobi. With the aim of introducing gourmet coffee drinking culture in Kenya, the first outlet was a coffee shop and later the brand evolved to an American diner style restaurant to its present-day status as a 3 -day part coffee-led, casual dining concept.
Java House is now one of the leading coffee brands in Africa and has grown to have outlets in 14 cities across 3 countries in East Africa (Kenya, Uganda and Rwanda). It has also birthed two sister brands Planet Yoghurt, a healthy, tasty and fun frozen yoghurt store and 360 Degrees Pizza, a casual dining restaurant.
“Welcome to Java. A home away from home”
Electrical Technician 1
Apply by 07 October 2021
- Carry out preventive and reactive maintenance of electrical lighting and wiring systems and electrical equipment in the production locations assigned, in order to ensure such equipment is functional and safe for use by operators when required.
- Carry out inspections of electrical lighting and wiring systems and electrical equipment in order to ascertain if they are functional and safe for use.
- Carry out basic plumbing, masonry and carpentry repairs in the production locations assigned.
- Carry out maintenance-related activities that affect food safety in assigned locations in order to eliminate food safety hazards.
- Record activities carried out in required formats for future reference.
- Ability to work at heights
- Ability to work in night shifts for up to 20% of time on duty.
How To Apply