Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
About Java House
Java House, commonly referred to as ‘Nairobi Java’, opened its first store in 1999 at Adam’s Arcade in Nairobi. With the aim of introducing gourmet coffee drinking culture in Kenya, the first outlet was a coffee shop and later the brand evolved to an American diner style restaurant to its present-day status as a 3 -day part coffee-led, casual dining concept.
Java House is now one of the leading coffee brands in Africa and has grown to have outlets in 14 cities across 3 countries in East Africa (Kenya, Uganda and Rwanda). It has also birthed two sister brands Planet Yoghurt, a healthy, tasty and fun frozen yoghurt store and 360 Degrees Pizza, a casual dining restaurant.
Refrigeration Technician Apprentice
About the job
- Reporting to work as per the schedule
- Attends all planned training sessions and signs attendance
- Responsible for personal safety and hygiene
- Responsible for specific work-related SOP on a daily basis that ensures optimum precision to meet quality output.
- Maintain a flexible approach to work to meet team-based requirements.
- Maintain a strict level of personal and workplace hygiene.
Reporting and Evaluation
- Reports any safety incidence within the department
- Assist in capture of maintenance data of specific tasks
- Liaise and cooperate with others to meet the daily targets
- Aware of the process that will reduce wastages
- Learning the technical skills applicable to the relevant skillset
- Adherence to work schedules
- Perform all work in line with trained SOPs and adherence to OSH procedures
- Correct use of PPE
- Tools and safe work practices in order to ensure safety of self and others
How To Apply