Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Job Ref. No. JLIL007
Position: Helpdesk Administrator
We currently have an exciting career opportunity for Helpdesk Administrator. The position holder will report to the Group Chief Information Officer and will be based at Head Office, Nairobi.
The job holder will be responsible for the provision of technical support within the ICT Helpdesk (communications mobile systems and networks), including architectural design, functionality, and security. The job holder will also oversee the management of the day–to–day operations of the ICT Helpdesk Team, ensuring effective, efficient, and best value ICT services are provided.
1. Manage the Helpdesk system to ensure that staff queries are logged & resolved as soon as possible and within agreed SLA times.
2. Coordinate with various other IT resources (Application and Infrastructure) to ensure that any IT PC/LAN/WAN issues are resolved as soon as possible.
3. Provide ad hoc/weekly helpdesk reports, detailing calls logged that have been resolved and explanation of any discrepancies. Escalate delayed tasks promptly.
4. Ensure that all external contracts/SLAs/Licenses documentation is kept current and relevant.
5. Manage vendors deliveries & invoices appropriately.
6. Conduct preventative maintenance on Jubilee owned IT assets on a regular basis, to guard against early/frequent breakdowns.
7. Provide required IT support within meeting/conference rooms.
8. Ensure that support calls are closed within agreed time frames, accurate inventory is maintained and that agreed upon SLAs with Users for their requests are maintained.
9. Providing first line support to customers & escalating customer calls to second line technical support.
10. Provide IT communication on changes & critical updates to the business & users.
11. Any other tasks as assigned by the Group Chief Information Officer, in accordance with the workings of the IT department of Jubilee Insurance.
1. Visionary Leadership
2. Entrepreneurial Spirit
3. Market Awareness
4. Customer Focus
5. Continuous Innovation
6. Ownership & Commitment
7. Team Spirit
1. Bachelor of Science Degree in Computer Science or any other related field.
2. Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer Qualification.
3. CCNA/ITIL/PRINCE 2 Project Management Qualification.
Minimum of 4 years relevant experience in a similar position.
If you are qualified and seeking an exciting new challenge, please apply via Recruitment@jubileekenya.com quoting the Job Reference Number and Position by 30th September 2021.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.