Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
KCA University is a dynamic private business university committed to quality service and ethical practices. KCA University seeks to recruit a candidate to fill the following position;
Responsible for Auditing Information Systems and Internal Controls.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Contribute to the development of the annual risk–based audit plan and execute audit assignments as per the approved audit work plan;
• Conduct regular internal control assessments of the University’s Information Systems and ICT Infrastructure;
• Perform audits of information systems controls including data integrity, backup and disaster recovery, data centre procedures, data communication and access controls, database administration and end user control;
• Conduct applications systems audits i.e. Microsoft Dynamics Navision and other business systems to determine the completeness and accuracy of transactions that have already been processed and the internal controls therein;
• Assist in IT and other fraud investigations;
• Undertake consulting, investigations, governance and risk management assignments as necessary;
• Preparation of audit reports to for effective communication and recommendations to management;
• Conduct follow up of reviews to ensure implementation of recommendations by the University Council, Audit Risk and Compliance Committee, and External Auditors;
• Ensure quality assurance to all audit work assigned including working papers, as per the standards as well as support the audit findings, recommendations and conclusions;
• Carry out other responsibilities as may be required by the Head of Internal Audit, Audit Committee or Management.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
• Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, Commerce, Business Information Technology or related area from a recognized university;
• Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA);
• Certified Public Accountant of Kenya and Member of ICPAK in good standing;
• Proficiency in the use of Computer Aided Audit Techniques;
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite Application (e.g. MS Excel, MS Word, MS PowerPoint, Outlook);
• Proficiency in Auditing Principles and Techniques;
• Knowledge in Risk Management Principles and Techniques;
• At least four (4) years working experience as an Internal Auditor of which at least 2 years should be in performing Information Systems Audits;
• Membership of the Institute of Internal Auditors of Kenya will be an added advantage.
OTHER SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
• Analytical skills
• Excellent report writing skills
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Sound leadership and management skills
• Self–driven and able to work within tight deadlines.
How to Apply
Interested candidates who meet the above requirements should submit an application letter indicating current and desired salary, a detailed CV, academic & professional certificates and three references via email to firstname.lastname@example.org by 4th October 2021.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Director Human Resources,
P.0. Box 56808–00200,