Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
DIRECTOR, CORPORATE SERVICES, JOB GRADE 2 (1 POST) REF: KICC/DCS/2021
The Director Corporate Services shall provide strategic leadership and advice to ensure optimal utilization and management of the corporation’s resources in the functional areas of Finance, Human Resource and Administration, and Information & Communications Technology and Corporate Communications.
Duties and responsibilities
1. Initiate the formulation of administrative policies, systems and procedures for the organization.
2. Establish and maintain sound Financial, Human Resource, Administrative, ICT and Communication procedures in compliance with statutory regulations.
3. Participating in the preparation of Corporate plans.
4. Provide technical guidance and leadership on matters Finance & Accounting, Human Resources, Administration, ICT and Corporate Communication.
5. Co-ordination of directorate activities by providing responsible advice and counsel to the corporation.
6. Management and Coordination of Financial Services.
7. Co-ordinate recruitment, deployment, remuneration, staff performance, development and discipline of human resources.
8. Management of assets and services to support each core functions in administration/ logistic requirements to facilitate service delivery.
9. Co-ordinate information exchange with all stakeholders and the public to ensure customer expectations are met.
1. Master’s Degree in either: Business Administration, Finance, Human Resources Management, ICT, Public Administration of any other equivalent from a recognized institution.
2. Bachelor Degree in any of the following: Commerce, Business Administration, Human Resources Management, Finance or Accounting, ICT or any other equivalent qualification from a recognized institution.
3. Have ten (10) years cumulative relevant work experience, five (5) of which should have been at managerial level in a reputable institution.
4. Certificate in leadership course not lasting less than four (4) weeks from a recognized institution.
5. Proficiency in computer application.
6. Membership to a relevant professional body and in good standing.
7. Demonstrated merit and ability as reflected in work performance and results.
8. Proficiency in computer applications.
9. Strong communication, interpersonal and analytical skills.
10. Ability to work with and supervise multigenerational staff.
11. Fulfilled the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution.
Applications must comply with Chapter 6 of the constitution and avail clearance certificates from: –
- Directorate of Criminal investigation (Certificate of good conduct)
- Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA) Tax compliance
- Higher Education Loans Board (HELB)
- Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC)
- Credit Reference Bureau (CRB)
Interested and qualified persons are requested to submit their application which should include: –
1. One page statement on how you meet the requirements for the position
2. Curriculum Vitae
3. Indication of current salary
4. Professional certificates and testimonials
5. Three professional referees
Terms of Offer
The successful candidate’s appointment will be as follows:-
i. Job Grade KICC 2 and KICC 3 shall be appointed contract of five (5) years renewable subject to performance.
ii. Job Grade KICC 4 shall be appointed on permanent and pensionable terms.
Applications should be sent under confidential cover with the envelope clearly marked as per your application Reference.
“Ref: KICC/……………….20……..” not later than 11th October 2021 at 5pm to: –
The Chief Executive Officer
Kenyatta International Convention Centre
P O Box 30746 – 00100
Women, Persons Living with Disabilities and Marginalized are encouraged to apply.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.