Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
About the job
What Mindray can offer:
Established in 1991, Mindray is challenging global competitors by more than 20% growth rate every year, with a strong hold on leadership in China. Mindray’s 40 subsidiaries are serving over 190 countries and regions around the world. Over 10,000 employees from 30 countries choose to join us, and a quarter of them are R&D experts who explore the most advanced medical technology. Top-tier medical institutes recognize our performance in Europe, the U.S. , China and more. On this competitive and rewarding platform, not only will you get your capacity built, but also your potential will be recognized and released.
Please attach your English resume to apply.
What you will be responsible for:
- Use clinical insight to locate customer training and service requirements. Develop and deliver product application training and support to customers with the target of increasing customer usage rate and satisfaction of Mindray products.
- Deliver technical training for distributor’s application team, and meanwhile provide constructive suggestions for the development of distributor’s application team.
- Collect and analyze products’ application and clinical information so as to understand and meet customer requirements.
What we are looking for:
- Graduate/Post Graduate of Medical Laboratory Technology or related discipline with good command of both written and spoken English.
- More than 2 year’s work experience in clinical laboratory or IVD product companies with excellent understanding in IVD products, such as biochemistry, immunoassay and hematology analyzers.
- Experienced and excellent in delivering application training, troubleshooting with logical thinking.
- Good organization and coordination skills, communication skills and pressure tolerance, work proactively, and acceptable for business trips to other countries.
How To Apply