Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Automation Design Engineer-Engineering
Provide technical design, architectures, knowledge and knowhow for customers in a specific application domain. Applies standards, procedures and best practices in autonomy. May report on potential commercial risk or opportunities and /or on customer technical needs. May provide technical instructions/assistance to design engineers.
The position is responsible for design and build within the assigned domain in order to develop the technical solutions with internal and external customers. To design all the components that goes into the Low Voltage//Medium Voltage segments with Automation.
Key duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Preparing and executing Relay Protection, Control, Monitoring and Automation Solutions.
- Support tendering team in solution creation and product selection for Relays
- Application expertise with solutions related to Schneider products, including power management, interfacing with generation controls, communications protocols, network topologies, IEC 61850.
- Skills with Eplan, AUTOCAD, Visio will be preferred for designing network architectures
- Have working and experienced knowledge of PLC programming and development of logics.
- Have working knowledge of Medium Voltage Systems and their related power protection schemes
- Be able to draft, design and execute automation projects over a range of applications such as distribution systems and industrial systems.
- Prepare cable schedules to facilitate communication and command between MV switchgear and Protection Relays
- Come up with Configurations for Protection Relays and test the same during execution
- Being analytical and strategic with excellent problem-solving to resolve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists and able to influence and guide different stakeholders on solutions available
- Design of electrical control systems using electrical CAD software
- Understanding the controls and functionality of each machine feature
- Work closely with all the Internal and External stakeholders to maximize the technical support and creation of Business Opportunities.
- Educate on all SE products and services
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering-Electrical, Automation
- Preferably 3 years of related experience within markets segments and industry(Energy Automation )-SCADA/MV Protection
- Prior Automation experience- Energy Automation, SCADA
- Ability to interpret technical drawings, layouts, Single line diagrams, specifications and schematics
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment and multi-task effectively while delivering under pressure
- Drive for Results – strong will to compete and win and achieve in business environment to provide the technical support in the Automation domain.
- Must have demonstrated good LV,MV technical skills, be a self-starter, and a strong closer.
- Passionate, High Responsibility, Strong personality, Proactive mind-set, and a team player
- Ability to build a sustainable and reliable relationship with the channel partners and the customers.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Thorough knowledge of Schneider Electric services offers throughout the Automation portfolio range product.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite and Automation related tools.
- Excellent organizational skills