Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
- Asset Integrity, Management and Care of Retail Equipment and Site maintenance activities (including minor capex activities e.g. Equipment replacements and minor station upgrades) to ensure an efficient & effective and quality maintenance service within budget to Vivo Energy Kenya. This include preventive maintenance programs, equipment performance reviews, replacement planning and installations.
- Contractor management that achieves agreed contract KPIs as well as desired customer satisfaction results.
- Ensure contractor compliance to Company HSSE standards
- Management of Equipment and Assets Maintenance contracts and deliver performance on time, within budget and to the required quality standards, with minimum interruptions to station operations across the Retail network.
- Develop annual Opex maintenance budget and plans, including scoping and scheduling for major works. Monthly/weekly tracking and monitoring the actual maintenance Opex spend against plan.
- Contractor management for delivery of agreed KPIs through monthly performance reviews and periodic contractor performance audits, in line with predetermined contract management procedures. Selection and developing new contract contractors in line with CP procedures.
- Ensure timely compliance to statutory inspections & validation regulations and maintain the schedules.
- Develop and maintain a strong HSSE culture within Contractors and compliance to Company HSSE standards.
- Monthly reviews of maintenance plans for Retail stations and updating the business on new maintenance needs to maintain the sites to required standards and support sales improvements.
- Coordinate relocation of company equipment across the network both physical and in the asset register. Maintain Equipment control forms of moved assets and ensure asset register is updated.
- Support procurement of maintenance services in liaison with the procurement department and especially through provision of scope, standards and participate in contract tendering and negotiations.
- Provide support to Growth and Maintenance Capex projects as planned for sites upgrades.
- Work closely with the Customer Service Center and Territory Managers to enhance liaison and teamwork to deliver desired site maintenance levels and update the Engineering manager and RSMs on equipment performance and condition of facilities.
- Ensure the business gets value for money by ensuring quality standards are delivered for the works done by the contractors.
- Management of external professionals & contractors of different competence levels.
- Delivery of maintenance services to all sites safely, on time, on budget and to required specification/quality.
- Promote a high level of HSSE compliance over a diversity of maintenance projects, contractors, & culture.
- Flexibility and availability on phone and physically to address maintenance emergencies and urgent requirements.
- University degree in Mechanical or Mechatronics Engineering, from a recognized public university (Min. second class Upper div) with a minimum of 5 years’ working experience in engineering in oil industry.
- Strong team member with good interpersonal skills, personal initiative and drive.
- Knowledge level to contractor management.
- Knowledge level in HSSE.
- Knowledge level in contract management
- High flexibility and ability to deliver to deadlines.
- Demonstration of the aspired Vivo core Values (Honesty, Integrity, and Respect for People) and Behaviours (Leadership, Accountability, and Teamwork).
- Stakeholder management skills