Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
PLANT HEAVY EQUIPMENT MECHANIC
H. Young & CO. (E.A) Ltd is the leading Engineering and Construction Company and has its headquarters in Nairobi Kenya. The Company’s Design, Manufacturing and Construction activities relate to all sectors including Infrastructure, Telecommunications, Mining, Power Generation, Petroleum Industry, Cement among others. H. Young & CO. (E.A) Ltd is currently looking to fill the position of Plant Mechanic.
JOB DESCRIPTION SUMMARY
Employees in this job will perform a variety of activities designed to service, repair and maintain pieces of company-owned Heavy Machine CAT \ KOMATSU \ BOMAG. Candidates will report directly to the Central Workshop Manager communicating production requirements and maintenance needs.
- Experience in repair and maintenance
- Experience in mechanical maintenance
- Must have knowledge in Hydraulic Systems
- Experience and knowledge in diagnostics on electrical systems – priority
- Experience and knowledge in Pneumatic and Hydraulic Systems – priority
- Operate equipment in a safe and professional manner
- Operate and maintain equipment in a safe and clean condition
- Have the ability to follow through with efficiency on verbal and written instructions
- Have the ability to work alone with minimal supervision
- Maintain excellent attendance, and maintain a can-do, positive attitude
- Must pass physical exam, drug screen and background check
- Any other related duties instructed by the supervisor
- Grade 11, Grade 1, Mechanic or Diploma/ Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Applicants should have over 5 years’
- Applicants should have high level of integrity.
How to Apply
Send your application to email@example.com with subject line marked “PLANT HEAVY EQUIPMENT MECHANIC” by 30th September 2021.