Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
IQVIA is looking for a Dedicated Line Manager within the Clinical Functional Service Partnerships based in Kenya.The Clinical Functional Service Partnerships (CFSP) Project Team are responsible for the management of multiple global projects for assigned clients and serve as key operational finance contact points. The team is also involved in supporting the strategic decisions of the business by partnering with operational teams to develop and interpret analytical data models.
The CFSP Project Manager is accountable for the Financial and Contractual oversight of assigned projects and ensures all reporting activities are accurate and prepared within established timelines.
• Completion of month end activities and provide global variance explanations to forecast
• Revenue recognition for all projects under client portfolio
• Oversight of invoicing for fees and expenses for all projects
• Backlog phasing and adjustments for all projects
• Conduct monthly review and analysis of assigned projects, including review of revenue recognition, project performance variances, contract opportunities and ad-hoc financial analysis as required
• Monitor project and customer activity against contract terms to ensure compliance from operational teams and the customer
• Collaborate with operational teams to ensure consistency in contract preparation
• Align with Contracts, Legal and Strategic Pricing as appropriate
• Co-ordinate with Project Finance and Global Finance as appropriate to implement process improvements
• Review forecasting requirements from customer
• Attend and prepare for monthly reviews
• Defend financial performance at the Finance review calls; proactively participate in discussions to identify, communicate and address financial issues
• Partner with the Operational Excellence Lead and Model Alliance Lead to align on messaging
• Support in Business Review deliverables (Supply vs Demand, Volatility reporting)
• Meet Global Finance reporting needs (forecasting, anticipated revenue, variance analysis, ad-hoc requests)
• Attend Operational Reviews as needed; share finance results and key messages
• Act as key point of contact for customer counterpart(s)
• Meet customer reporting deliverables and deadlines
• Work closely to ensure timely invoice payment (investigate causes for aged debt)
• Involvement/Leading initiatives and workstreams to investigate and implement improvements to processes
• Support and training to Operational teams (DLMs, ROLs, other) and prep/update of guidance tools
• Perform other duties as required
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Experience in a CRO or Pharma in a PM type capacity Req
• Strong communication skills (verbal and written)
• Excellent organization, interpersonal, teamwork skills with exceptional attention to detail and accuracy
• Positive attitude and ability to interact with all levels of staff
• Ability to manage multiple priorities to meet deadlines as necessary
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel and experience with Peoplesoft preferred
• Willingness to work in a flexible and challenging environment
How To Apply
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 70,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.