Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Job Title: Tech Hub Systems Engineer
Reporting to: Tech Hub Manager
Probation Period: 2 Months
Working as part of a small team of technicians, you will provide 3rd line technical support and expertise to multiple technology areas such as networking, telephony, Microsoft, cloud services, in–house developed applications.
We are looking for someone with the technical skills to be effective straight away, who is a team player,
has a positive attitude and who loves to learn, develop and grow continuously.
To be a suitable candidate for this role you will have the following technical skills:
• BSc. Degree in Telecommunication Engineering/Electrical & Electronics engineering/Computer Science/IT or equivalent
• 4+ years working in IT with 1+ year working in a 3rd line support role
• Demonstratable networking configuration and troubleshooting skills (LAN/WAN/Firewall/load balancing)
• Proven knowledge of network security practices
• Proven understanding of Call Centre Telephony (PABX/PBX) call flow routing, scripting and CTI integrations
How to apply
Suitable and qualified candidates should send one document combining an application letter and CV to
email@example.com on or before 08th October 2021. The subject of the email should read Tech Hub
Systems Engineer. Do not attach certificates and testimonials. Marie Stopes International is an equal
opportunity employer and does not ask for fees at any stage of the recruitment process. Successful
candidates must abide by MSI’s Antifraud & Bribery Policy and Safeguarding Policy, including protection
of children and vulnerable adults. Women are highly encouraged to apply. Note that only shortlisted
candidates will be contacted.