Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
- Manage project technical development/configurations: Work alongside partnerships leads, project managers, and designers to define scope, design, write technical specifications, and build public health applications
- Develop internal and partner-facing interactive data visualizations. Work with designers and project managers to ensure that dashboard designs are feasible within the Medic Analytics platform
- Conduct functional and unit testing on all developed code and scripts in line with testing frameworks to ensure conformance with defined requirements.
- Manage client timelines, monitor usage of the platform, and any relevant software costs for invoicing purposes to foster strong relationships with partners.
- Support end users and stakeholders (internal and external) on any arising technology issues/bugs to resolve, escalate, and resolve.
- Describe digital health needs and opportunities in your projects/region and propel these needs to be addressed in Medic’s current tool kit or product roadmap
- Support in proposal writing, publications, present Medic in meetings, seminars, summits & forums when called upon to do so.
Skills Knowledge & Expertise
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- 3+ years of progressive experience in similar roles with demonstrated technical leadership.
- Strong command of written and spoken English.
- Proficient with relational databases, Postgres or MySQL
- Experience with data analysis and data visualisation languages R/Matlab/Python would be of benefit
- Have experience using command-line tools on Linux (preferred) or another UNIX-like operating system.
- Be committed to frequent and timely communication, both in person and online (via email, Slack, and other online chat applications).
- Have interest in working with and learning from a globally distributed team of mHealth technology experts.
- Have good communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to pass on information clearly to users and to grasp difficulties perceived by users.
- Strong user support orientation with an attitude of wanting to assist people and pass-on their knowledge and experience to others establishing a good working relationship with users/partners.
- Ability to work under high pressure, meet deadlines, monitor and follow-up on pending matters under minimum supervision.
- Be familiar with Android SDK, NoSQL databases.
- Project work experience with open source technology.
- Good logical diagnostic skills and ability to exercise good judgment in the resolution of problems.
- Fluency in other languages would be nice to have e.g French, Swahili.