Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Information Technology Support Assistant
About the Job.
Achieving Zamara’s ambitious strategic priorities will be complex and challenging. Its continued success will be dependent on building and retaining a world-class team. The successful candidate will address internal hardware and software issues and help employees with IT related questions
You will not be alone as we have other top-class IT specialists. At Zamara, we are passionate about the client experience so if this aligns to how you view your work, you are well on your way to being part of us.
The role will report to Head of ICT
In more detail, the areas of responsibility include:
- Installing and configuring computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printers, and scanners
- Monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks, including upgrade and configuration as needed.
- Responding in a timely manner to service issues and request.
- Ensure solutions are of high-quality from a technical perspective and that end-user support is responsive and effective.
- Creates and maintains all systems documentation, standard operating procedures, and manuals.
- Providing technical support across the company (this may be in person or over the phone)
- Setting up accounts for new users.
- Repairing and replacing equipment as necessary. Keep inventory of all equipment, software, and license users.
- Testing new technology.
The following qualification is preferred:
- Degree in Computer Science or Computer Information Systems.
- Experience with database platforms, including Microsoft SQL Server and Oracle Database, will be required.
- Knowledge and experience in MS office 365.
- A minimum of 1 years’ managing, securing, maintaining and design of computer systems, preferably windows based.
- Microsoft Office Skills.
- Good Listening Skills.
- Problem Solving Skills.
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal.
- Interpersonal Skills.
The following personal qualities are preferred:
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive in dealing with issues that may arise.
- Ability to organise, multitask, prioritise, and work under pressure.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Ability to deliver on Customer Focus.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Well-groomed and presentable.
The role will be based in Nairobi, Kenya
How To Apply
If your career aspirations match this opportunity, share your CV via LinkedIn on or before 12:00pm, Wednesday, 29 September 2021. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Any form of canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.