Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
About the job
As an SAP support consultant you will be required to provide 1st level issue resolution, specifically investigation, solution identification, recommendation and testing.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- SAP B1 Administrator – is the custodian and administrator, (in conjunction with internal SAP champion and SAP consultant Shared services) and of SAP B1 system in day-to-day administrative tasks, including technical support, user administration, and system enhancements.
Business Processes Champion. Create and maintain up-to-date system manuals and process flows that reflect organizational best practice. These documents will be the source for how users will use the system.
- Spearhead company-wide user training. Master and be an expert system user that is able to train users across the organization on proper use of SAP B1.
- Ensure that the SAP functionalities and capabilities are fully utilised by the teams in a way that enhances business efficiency and productivity.
- Conduct system enhancements as well as upgrades, client machine installations, query and report creation as per the business needs.
- Ensure that SAP Application server is optimized and necessary mechanism are in place in case of system downtime(Recovery Mechanism).
- Devise and implement “Disaster Recovery Plan”, alongside SAP implementation.
- Most importantly, ensure that SAP “BEST PRACTICE” is maintained and followed.
Bachelors Degree in a computer related field
Preferably around 25years – 40 of age.
Minimum 5 years’ experience
How To Apply
Eligible candidates should forward CVs and Applications on firstname.lastname@example.org