Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
We are seeking Software Engineer/ Developers, based in Nairobi, to work with our teams to manage Adanian Labs projects.
We are hiring a talented Software Developer professional to join our team. If you’re excited to be part of a winning team as a great place to grow your career.
- Analyze the needs of the user and design, test and develop the software to meet those needs
- Recommend upgrades for existing systems and programs
- Develop separate elements of software that work well in the program as a whole
- Ensure continued functionality of a program during maintenance and testing of software
- Write and test code, refining and rewriting it as necessary, and communicate with any programmers involved in the project
- Research, design and write new software programs (e.g. business applications) and computer operating systems
- Evaluate the software and systems that make computers and hardware work
- Develop existing programs by analyzing and identifying areas for modification
- Integrate existing software products and get incompatible platforms to work together
- Create technical specifications
- Write systems to control the scheduling of jobs or to control the access allowed to users or remote systems.
- Write operational documentation with technical authors
- Maintain systems by monitoring and correcting software defects
- Work closely with other staff, such as project managers, graphic artists, UX designers, other developers, systems analysts and sales and marketing professionals
- Consult clients and colleagues concerning the maintenance and performance of software systems, with a view to writing or modifying current operating systems.
- Document each aspect of a system or application as a reference for future upgrades and maintenance
- Revisit the development process to fix bugs or address client or consumer concerns
- Continually update technical knowledge and skills by attending in-house and external courses, reading manuals and accessing new applications.
Requirements Experience, Competencies and Experience
- Bachelors Computer Science, Information Technology or related course of study
- 6+ years in developing and implementing software applications
- Previous experience as a software programmer.
- Knowledge of system frameworks including .NET, Git, AngluarJS, and GitHub.
- Experience creating and maintaining databases.
- Good interpersonal skills.
How To Apply
If your experience, competencies and qualifications match the job and role specifications described; send your application letter & updated CV (with details of at least 3 referees)
To reach us on or before 15th October 2021 by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.