Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Associated Vehicle Assemblers Ltd. is a company based out of Miritini in Mombasa and assembles vehicles for multiple international brands.
The Training Coordinator’s role is a key position within the Innovation & Technology Department and is responsible for leading the automotive training and development programs within AVA’s training academy. In this role you will be responsible for monitoring, evaluating, measuring, and recording the effectiveness of the training program, and continually improving on instructional methodologies employed to make sure they provide essential skills to students, in line with the training academy’s objectives.
- Conduct student training and development sessions as per the curriculum
- Assist in developing effective and interactive training programs and materials
- Analyse student’s training needs by utilizing surveys and interviews to gather data regarding areas where students need further training. Modify existing training programs or develop innovative new programs that fulfil these needs and the Academy’s objectives
- Measure student’s information retention rates by issuing assessment tests and quizzes on course materials
- Research the curriculum actively and remain up to date on developments within the automotive industry
- Directly oversee training schedules, ensuring that programs are delivered according to internal timelines. Assist in planning, creating, and implementing each year’s training courses and materials
- Utilize a variety of best-practice instructional methods such as conferences, demonstrations, workshops, classroom training, meetings, and on-the-job training to make continuous training and development an interesting and dynamic process
- Schedule and conduct meetings with management to proactively identify topics to be addressed or areas in need of additional instruction
- Design, prepare, print, and order instructional aids and materials for continuing students
- Assess instructional effectiveness and determine the impact of training on student skills and KPIs, and constantly seek to improve
- Provide direct coaching and leadership to the students and help resolve issues that arise during training
- Maintain updated curriculum database and all training records
- Manage and maintain the Training Academy’s training tools, facilities, and equipment.
Any other duties as assigned by immediate supervisor.
Required qualifications and experience:
- Minimum 3-5 years proven work experience as a Training Coordinator, Training Facilitator, or similar role
- Relevant manufacturing/engineering degree is preferred
- Extensive knowledge in instructional design theory, learning management systems, delivery tools. and implementation
- Hands-on experience coordinating multiple training events in a manufacturing setting
- Proven ability to complete full training cycle (assess needs, plan, develop, coordinate, monitor and evaluate)
- Experience with e-learning platforms
- Familiarity with talent management and succession planning
- Knowledge of ISO Standards, (9001, 14001, 45001, etc.)
Critical Competencies required:
- Outstanding organization and planning skills
- Ability to present complex information to a variety of audiences
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of audiences
- Strong understanding of business goals and standards for customer service
- Highly motivated with the ability to work independently
- MS Suite proficiency
- Experience in collecting and analysing data
- Strong leadership capabilities
- A person of high integrity
How To Apply