Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
ASSISTANT AGRICULTURAL OFFICER III – J/G CPSB 11 (V/NO: 20) (15 POSTS)
Duties and Responsibilities
• Training and advising farmers on matters related to crop production
• Land development
• Planning and management of demonstration plots
Requirements and Competencies for Appointment:
• Kenya Certificate for secondary Education (KCSE) mean grade C or its equivalent;
• A diploma in any of the following fields: Agriculture, Food Technology, Agriculture and Home Economics, Agricultural Education, Horticulture or any other relevant and equivalent qualification from recognized institution.
Terms of Service: Permanent and Pensionable
How To Apply
1. Applications can only be submitted online on or before 15th October, 2021 through Bomet County Public Service Board recruitment portal, http://www.cpsbbomet.net. Manual applications will not be accepted. Bomet County residents will be required to indicate their Sub–County and Ward of origin.
2. Clearance documents for purposes of complying with the provisions of Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya, 2010 will be required for those shortlisted and MUST submit Copies of the following clearances during the interview:
• Kenya Revenue Authority;
• Higher Education Loans Board;
• Ethics and Anti–Corruption Commission;
• Criminal Investigation Department (Certificate of Good Conduct);
• Credit Reference Bureau (CRB); and
• For those with higher education certificates (degrees) from outside Kenya, a letter of recognition of qualifications from the Commission for University Education.
3. Only Shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Bomet County Public Service Board does not charge ANY FEE at any stage of the recruitment.
Our official email is firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
The Secretary /C.E.O
Public Service Board
P.O Box 605–20400
‘’The County Government of Bomet is an equal opportunity employer. Women and Persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply. Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification’’.