Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
RE–ADVERTISEMENT: SUB–WARD ADMINISTRATOR – J/G CPSB 11 (V/NO: 22) (14 POSTS)
The County Government of Bomet intends to recruit Sub–Ward Administrators to serve.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Facilitating inter–governmental relations and conflict resolutions;
• Overseeing safe custody of county government assets in the sub–ward;
• Coordinating and liaising with other directorates and departments in the ward;
• Ensuring compliance with legal, statutory and regulatory requirements;
• Enhancing administrative capacity for effective functions and governance at the local level;
• Working with local committees to identify and implement development projects.
• Disseminating information to the public;
• Providing linkage between the office and the community.
• Any other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
Requirements and Competencies for Appointment:
• Be a Kenyan citizen of sound mind. Be in possession of Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) mean grade D or its equivalent.
• Must be a person of high integrity.
• Be a resident of the particular sub–ward.
• Self–driven and ability to work under minimal supervision.
• Team player with good interpersonal and communication skills. Have good communication skills.
• Comply with Chapter six of The Constitution of Kenya, 2010. (Provide evidence of certificate of Good Conduct).
Terms of Service: 3 Years Contract
How To Apply
1. Applications can only be submitted online on or before 15th October, 2021 through Bomet County Public Service Board recruitment portal, http://www.cpsbbomet.net. Manual applications will not be accepted. Bomet County residents will be required to indicate their Sub–County and Ward of origin.
2. Clearance documents for purposes of complying with the provisions of Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya, 2010 will be required for those shortlisted and MUST submit Copies of the following clearances during the interview:
• Kenya Revenue Authority;
• Higher Education Loans Board;
• Ethics and Anti–Corruption Commission;
• Criminal Investigation Department (Certificate of Good Conduct);
• Credit Reference Bureau (CRB); and
• For those with higher education certificates (degrees) from outside Kenya, a letter of recognition of qualifications from the Commission for University Education.
3. Only Shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Bomet County Public Service Board does not charge ANY FEE at any stage of the recruitment.
Our official email is email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
The Secretary /C.E.O
Public Service Board
P.O Box 605–20400
‘’The County Government of Bomet is an equal opportunity employer. Women and Persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply. Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification’’.