Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
VETERINARY OFFICER – J/G CPSB 08 (V/NO: 17) (5 POSTS)
Duties and Responsibilities
• Undertaking disease control activities such as disease search, vaccination and enforcement of livestock movement regulations.
• Participating in the training of stakeholders in vector control programs
• Treating sick animals
• Advising on good veterinary practices
• Collecting data and preparing reports on animal health, products and markets
• Providing advice on animal breeding and welfare
• Undertaking postmortem examination and other diagnostic tests
Requirements and Competencies for Appointment
• Be in possession of Bachelor of Veterinary Medicine (BVM) Degree from a recognized institution
• Be registered by the Kenya Veterinary Board
• Have a certificate in computer applications from a recognized institution
Terms of Service: Permanent and Pensionable
Salary and allowances for all the positions is as prescribed by Salaries and Remuneration Commission (SRC)
How To Apply
1. Applications can only be submitted online on or before 15th October, 2021 through Bomet County Public Service Board recruitment portal, http://www.cpsbbomet.net. Manual applications will not be accepted. Bomet County residents will be required to indicate their Sub–County and Ward of origin.
2. Clearance documents for purposes of complying with the provisions of Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya, 2010 will be required for those shortlisted and MUST submit Copies of the following clearances during the interview:
• Kenya Revenue Authority;
• Higher Education Loans Board;
• Ethics and Anti–Corruption Commission;
• Criminal Investigation Department (Certificate of Good Conduct);
• Credit Reference Bureau (CRB); and
• For those with higher education certificates (degrees) from outside Kenya, a letter of recognition of qualifications from the Commission for University Education.
3. Only Shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Bomet County Public Service Board does not charge ANY FEE at any stage of the recruitment.
Our official email is email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
The Secretary /C.E.O
Public Service Board
P.O Box 605–20400
‘’The County Government of Bomet is an equal opportunity employer. Women and Persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply. Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification’’.