Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Job Description Summary
You will perform quality training to customers for new Magnetic Resonance (MR) systems, upgrades, as well as delivering Continuous Clinical Education for customers in Eastern Africa mainly and Sub-Saharan Africa when needs.
- Conduct high quality Clinical Education training at customer sites, to ensure customer’s safe and effective use of GE equipment, maximizing image quality and productivity.
- Apply all procedures requested by Clinical Education management (Coordination process, Visit preparation, Field Visit Report, Debrief, Customer Satisfaction Survey, etc.).
- Pro-actively escalate customer issues and needs to the relevant level in the organization.
- Provide in-depth presentation and demonstration to the user for specific Products & Services.
- Develop training presentations and content material and deliver Classroom courses.
- Provide support for congresses, road shows, exhibitions, and user meetings.
- Provide Remote Education Training (RES) support as a backup to the regular onsite training team.
- Comply with the Environment, Health & Safety (EHS) Policies and applicable laws and
- Maintain an effective Quality System and comply with the requirements of the Quality Policy and documented processes
- Radiography degree
- Ability to travel and be at customer sites 80% of the working time (annual average)
- Fluent in English
- Practical minimum 5-year experience in MR Modality
- Teaching skills or teaching experience
- Presentation skills
- Practical experience of MR in a clinical environment
- Experience in conducting research in MR
- Knowledge of GE’s or competitor’s MR products
Inclusion and Diversity
GE Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer where inclusion matters. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Our total rewards are designed to unlock your ambition by giving you the boost and flexibility you need to turn your ideas into world-changing realities. Our salary and benefits are everything you’d expect from an organization with global strength and scale, and you’ll be surrounded by career opportunities in a culture that fosters care, collaboration and support.