Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Reporting to the Managing Director, She/he shall be responsible for coordinating the implementation of Company policies, overall management and coordination of Human Resources and Administration functions such as employment, compensation, labor relations, benefits, trainings and employee services which ensuring all staff have a conducive working environment for personal career growth.
Key Performance Areas
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital and nurture a positive working environment
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance
- Coordinating the implementation and or review of the Human Resource policies and procedures, terms and conditions of employment;
- Managing disciplinary and grievances processes in accordance with Human Resource policy procedures manual and incompliance with the legal requirements;
- Providing advisory and manage recruitment process, oversee the placement, contraction and induction of new staff;
- Guiding line Managers to conduct staff performance appraisals effectively
- Managing the company’s remuneration including payroll administration, Staff Medical Insurance Scheme and ensure conformity to all statutory requirement;
- Maintaining harmonious industrial relations with the Staff Union; lead the Collective Bargaining Agreement (CBA) negotiations and manage implementation of the same;
- Implementing and/or supporting the Company’s staff change management initiatives and acting as the internal human resources consultant on various matters as may be required from time to time by line managers;
- Ensuring the Company’s training and development plans are prepared in time and appropriate training initiatives are developed in line with the training calendar;
- Ensuring the staff leave utilization is effectively managed, accurately tracked and appropriate recommendations made
- Overseeing administrative services such as office services, registry and company premises and renovations;
- Organizing Corporate Management Team (CMT) and general staff meeting and take minutes; and
- Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management
- Undertaking such other responsibilities as may be assigned from time to
Skills, Knowledge & Other Job Requirements
- Holds a Degree in Human Resources Management
- Must be a member of Institute of Human Resources Management
- Must have CHRP-K
- At least 5 years work experience in a relevant field, at least four of which at senior managerial level;
- Be proficient in computer.
- Have a demonstrated merit and shown ability as reflected in work performance.
Method of Application
The Companies are equal opportunity employers committed to diversity and gender equality within the organization and are seeking to recruit suitable qualified persons to fill the above positions. The details of each of the vacancy are set out herein. Any interested person is requested to adhere to the following application procedures:
- In line with the Covid Protocols, all applications shall be submitted Any hand delivered application shall be rejected.
- An application shall clearly state the post applied for and which Company the applicant is applying
- An applicant shall, in addition to submitting the scanned copy of hand written and signed application letter, attach the CV, certificates and relevant
- An applicant shall show evidence of compliance with the Constitutional Requirements by submitting clearance certificates from;
- Ethics and Anti-Corruption commission;
- Higher Education Loans Board;
- Credit Reference Bureau;
- Criminal Investigation Department; and
- Kenya Revenue
How To Apply
Applications shall be addressed to the Managing Director of the respective Company and should reach the relevant email on or before close of business 7th October.
The following are the relevant email for this purpose:
- Gatundu Water and Sewerage Company Limited – Email:email@example.com
- Karuri Water and Sanitation Company Limited – Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Githunguri Water and Sanitation Company Limited – Email: email@example.com
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Any form of canvassing shall lead to automatic disqualification.