Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Reporting to Technical Manager, and the position holder will ensure the effective operations and maintenance of the water systems is sustained.
Key Performance Areas
- Planning, design, monitoring, evaluation and coordinating implementation of all interventions related to water service provision, catchment protection and improving environmental
- Effective and efficient management of Water and Sanitation projects/programs.
- Water treatment and water quality
- Operation and maintenance of Water supply and distribution
- Ensuring that Non-revenue water is brought to acceptable
- Installation of new water
- Staff supervision and
- Undertaking such other responsibilities as may be assigned from time to
Skills, Knowledge and other Job Requirements
- Diploma in Water or Civil engineering from recognized institution;
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in successful operations and maintenance of water supply and sewerage infrastructure and having demonstrated high standard of professional competent and administrative ability;
- Must have excellent understanding of the Kenyan water sector reforms;
- Knowledge of GIS system will be an added advantag
- Be proficient in computer; and
- Have a demonstrated merit and shown ability as reflected in work performance.
How To Apply
The Companies are equal opportunity employers committed to diversity and gender equality within the organization and are seeking to recruit suitable qualified persons to fill the above positions. The details of each of the vacancy are set out herein. Any interested person is requested to adhere to the following application procedures:
- In line with the Covid Protocols, all applications shall be submitted Any hand delivered application shall be rejected.
- An application shall clearly state the post applied for and which Company the applicant is applying
- An applicant shall, in addition to submitting the scanned copy of hand written and signed application letter, attach the CV, certificates and relevant
- An applicant shall show evidence of compliance with the Constitutional Requirements by submitting clearance certificates from;
- Ethics and Anti-Corruption commission;
- Higher Education Loans Board;
- Credit Reference Bureau;
- Criminal Investigation Department; and
- Kenya Revenue
- Applications shall be addressed to the Managing Director of the respective Company and should reach the relevant email on or before close of business 7th October,
- The following are the relevant email for this purpose:
- Gatundu Water and Sewerage Company Limited – Email: email@example.com
- Karuri Water and Sanitation Company Limited – Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Githunguri Water and Sanitation Company Limited – Email: email@example.com
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Any form of canvassing shall lead to automatic disqualification.