Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Draftsperson (CAD Technician)
We are seeking to recruit a skilled, reliable, and efficient Drafts person (CAD Technician) to our dynamic team. The individual will be responsible for creating technical drawings using specific CAD software to map out security systems of various projects based on the building architecture. He/she will also be responsible for gathering project requirements and monitoring the progress of major projects.
- Using of Latest AUTOCAD MEP ,Sketch -up and Revit MEP Software to prepare dimensional drawings and installation.
- Revising and updating existing drawings reflecting design changes in collaboration with the Project Manager and client.
- Making project timelines and programs, developing design timelines and programs and adhering to them.
- Attending site meetings and conducting site surveys when required to.
- Preparing design drawings, details, and sketches from sketches, concepts or mark-ups provided by engineering or project management staff. Draw and plot drawings to scale, as required.
- Working under the direction of the project manager to design complex drawings, such as construction documents, routine design layouts, detailed drawings.
- Preparing complex drawings (e.g. scaled security equipment layouts, and equipment details.)
- Translating and converting hand drawings and sketches into CAD systems.
- Reading, evaluating and interpreting designs and drawings.
- Preparing and working with bills of material (BOMs) and other construction documents.
- Developing equipment/material schedules and material takeoffs, from drawings or sketches.
- Diploma in Electrical Engineering or any related field
- 2-3 years’ experience in working with AutoCAD MEP/Revit/Sketch up Software
- Basic understanding of electronic concepts, formula, color codes and electronic symbols and nomenclature Install, repair, design, and test hardwired, wireless, electronic, security, computerized fire, accesses control, CCTV and fire suppressions systems
- Read and translate schematics and wiring diagrams
- Strong computer skills
- Strong communications and organization skills
- Ability to manage multiple Projects and stay organized
- Strong analytical skills
- Relevant working experience will be an added advantage
Interested candidates should send their comprehensive CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating on the email subject the position they are applying for by 30th September, 2021. Kindly note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.