Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Mission for the 2D Animator & Motion Graphics Designer
“To deliver well thought out, powerful & original work in line with the client’s objectives. This should be done in a creative and efficient way.
Outcomes Ratings & Reviews
- 24-72 hours turnaround time on ALL projects
- Less than 24 hours between communication and execution of MAJOR changes
- Less than 3 hours between communication and execution of MINOR changes
- Weekly progress report on all projects.
We are a young, fast-moving, aggressive and results oriented company. We need people on our team who will never be satisfied with the status quo. You need to a be results oriented person who works toward continuous improvement.
Key competencies for the role of graphic designer:
- Self driven and disciplined
- Reliability. You need to be trustworthy & consistent
- Proficient with the Adobe Suite specifically Illustrator, Photoshop, Indesign and After Effects and other 2D animation & motion graphics software
- Creativity/innovation. Generates new and innovative approaches to problems.
- Efficiency. Able to produce significant output with minimal wasted effort.
- Work ethic. Possesses a strong willingness to work smart and sometimes long hours to get the job done. Output over everything
- Calm under pressure. Maintains stable performance when under heavy pressure or stress.
- Openness to a critique approach to feedback. Often solicits feedback and reacts calmly to criticism or negative feedback.
- Collaborate with the team to ensure consistency of designs across various media outlets
- Create compelling and effective creative 2D animations & motion graphics
- Maintain awareness of current industry and technology standards, social media, competitive landscape and market trends
- Bachelor’s degree/diploma in design or related field
- 2-4 years of experience in 2D animation and motion graphic design
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite i.e. illustrator, photoshop, indesign & after effects and other 2D animation & motion graphics software
- Strong communication, conceptual thinking and design skills
- Portfolio/show reel of work.
How To Apply