Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
This role is responsible for designing, coding and modifying systems, from layout to function and according to a client’s specifications.
Reports to who: Senior Software Consultant
Softclans Technologies Ltd is seeking a creative System developer intern who can work with our software development team to achieve the company business goals with the responsibility of coding, innovative design and project management.
This role is responsible for designing, coding and modifying systems, from layout to function and according to a client’s specifications. Strive to create visually appealing system that feature user-friendly design and clear navigation.
- Writing well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices
- Integrating data from various back-end services and databases
- Create applications that address the phases of SDLC (software development life cycle)
- Develop comprehensive application testing procedures
- Update existing applications to meet the security and functionality standards as outlined in the company’s website policies
- Implement testing tools that monitor the ongoing performance of the company systems
- Assist in updating application development policies to ensure that all future applications meet the latest technical requirements.
- Regular exposure to business stakeholders and executive management, as well as the authority and scope to apply your expertise to many interesting technical problems.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related field.
- Proven working experience in web programming
- A solid understanding of how web applications work including security, session management, and best development practices
- Adequate knowledge of relational database systems, Object Oriented Programming and web application development
- Able to develop ideas and processes and clearly express them.
- Solid knowledge and experience in programming applications.
How To Apply
Applicants can submit their cover letter with a detailed curriculum vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org and state the position applied for in the subject of the email to reach us before Friday, 8th October 2021.