Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
The Administrative Assistant 3 typically assumes greater responsibilities associated with more complex work such as: administrative support for facilities requiring maintenance at higher standards, providing value-adding services to priesthood leaders such as Area Presidencies and Temple Presidents, training of other Administrative Assistants, and administration of multiple annual plans.
- Prepares purchase requisitions, processes invoices, prepares financial reports, tracks all materials and services, under the direction of the Facilities Manager, communicates frequently with vendors, and contractors.
- Maintains computer databases: Purchase Orders, Work Orders, Preventive Maintenance Schedules, Employee & Facility records.
- Assists in budget preparation and control activities.
- Assists in the preparation and control of records, statistics, and reports regarding operations, personnel changes, etc.
- Performs clerical/secretarial duties such as typing correspondence and reports; takes minutes at meetings if requested, enters computer data; maintains files; answers telephones; handles in-coming and out-going mail; creates work orders; processes purchase requisitions and orders; attends required training meetings.
- Bachelors’ degree preferred or 2-year Diploma in Business Administration in related field with minimum three years experience.
- 2-5 years diverse clerical experience in the following disciplines: Property Management, Real estate support to a developer and Facilities Management firms.
- Intermediate computer skills and experience including Windows, Microsoft Applications, and aptitude to learn other software applications as needed.
- Basic business accounting skills, including understanding of invoices, purchase orders, contracts.
- Pleasant disposition with good customer service and excellent interpersonal skills.
- Posting Notice/More Info.
- Must hold a current temple recommend
How To Apply
Please Note: All positions are subject to close without notice.
Find out more about the many benefits of Church Employment at http://careers.churchofjesuschrist.org.