Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
- Develop and or establish Compliance framework comprising of Charter, Policies & Procedures.
- Establish a risk-based Compliance Program to identify, measure and assess Compliance risks in Products, activities & processes of the Bank in accordance with the Compliance framework.
- Ensure adequacy, effectiveness & efficiency of Group Compliance functions & Compliance Controls ( i.e., regulatory Compliance, Financial Security, Market abuse, Suitability, Deontology, Conflict of Interest etc) in accordance with regulatory & policy requirements.
- Cause to increase Compliance knowledge of the organization through training and awareness programs.
- Review the investigations on “Red flags”, escalate suspicious, dubious & or fraudulent names/accounts &/or transactions and report it to senior management & Board Audit Committee.
- Report material findings, anomalies & recommendations pertaining to Regulatory & or financial crime related issues to senior management and Board Members.
- Have oversight of all compliance monitoring activities
- Effectively function as Money laundering Reporting Officer & liaise with Regulator for regulatory instructions, advises and communication for compliance purposes.
- Provide guidance & advice to relevant functions within DIB Group towards strengthening regulatory compliance and mitigating Compliance risks.
- Ensure participation in relevant committees, reviews and preliminary investigations to consider & highlight Compliance issues/ risks and make recommendations for enhancing compliance controls.
- Procure tools & systems as required, for carrying out Compliance functions and specifically financial Security functions (including monitoring and data mining tools for review of transactions).
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in Business or Accounting.
- Master’s Degree or above plus Professional qualifications in Risk & Control professions, i.e., Audit, Compliance etc.
- Awareness and knowledge of Audit, Risk Management, Governance & or Compliance in a banking environment.
Work Experience :
- Minimum of 10- 12 years in Risk & Control professions, i.e., Audit, Compliance, etc
- Analytical, Communication & Negotiation skills, Presentation skills.
- Good knowledge of Islamic banking operational process.
To apply, send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com by Friday, 08th October 2021, quoting Ref. No. RC/MGR-COMP/019/21 as the Subject of the email application.