Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
XRX Technologies Limited
We are looking for committed and aggressive Sales Trainees to join our Sales Department. In this role you will work within the sales team, under the supervision of the Sales Manager. You will complete all tasks assigned by the Sales Manager, which may include conducting market research, identifying business opportunities, managing email campaigns, generating sales leads, making cold calls, participating in meetings, and assisting the Sales department wherever possible.
- Working closely with the manager or assigned staff member, and completing all allocated tasks.
- Conducting desktop research, or gathering information through surveys or by speaking to clients
- Attending and participating in meetings, workshops, events, and exhibitions.
- Liaising with clients, vendors, and suppliers on behalf of the company’s managers.
- Updating documents and sales records
- Reviewing sales performance against sales targets
- Observing and carrying out sales processes
- Identifying potential weaknesses and offering improvement suggestions.
- Assisting the Sales Manager with negotiations.
- Keeping a log of everything learned and delivering presentations to Sales team and other stakeholders as and when requested.
- Bachelor’s Degree / Diploma in Sales and Marketing or Business Management
- Qualification in IT will be an added advantage
- 6-12 Months of relevant experience in IT solutions.
- Experience in office automation sales both hardware and software.
- Basic Knowledge on solutions offered in Office Automation.
Work related skills & personal attributes
- Experience in office automation sales both hardware and software
- Good negotiation skills
- Good presentation, planning and organizational skills
- Aggressive and result oriented
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written
- Team player
- High level of integrity
- Strong commercial awareness
- A high degree of self-motivation and drive
If you meet these criteria, we’d like to hear from you. Send you application (CV and cover letter) by 8th October 2021 to email@example.com