Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Job Title: Call Center Senior Representatives
Level: Associate Specialist
Grade: 4 (N)
Department: Processing Support
Section/Unit: Call Center
Location: Nairobi, Kenya
This position is responsible for answering incoming calls and making outbound calls at RSC Africa from refugee applicants in the USRAP to answer inquiries and questions, troubleshoot problems, and provide information under the direction of the Call Center Supervisor, in accordance with the USRAP Guidelines, RSC Africa SOPs and Call Center Quality assurance guidelines.
This position reports directly to the Call Center Supervisor.
1. Maintains high performance standard based on a thorough knowledge of and adherence to established RSC Africa, CWS/IRP, DOS/PRM, USCIS, and UNHCR policies and procedures regarding current refugee processing eligibility criteria, START database, and file management guidelines.
2. Complete all tasks related to refugee outbound and inbound calls as received or assigned by the unit Supervisor, ensuring adherence to USRAP Compliance and Integrity module on what can be shared via phone.
3. Ensure all inbound calls are answered, outbound calls are completed and the abandoned or dropped calls are returned ensuring adherence to RSC Standard Operating Procedures.
4. Correspond with refugee applicants on phone as required to pass information and respond to inquiries and in line with the USRAP Compliance and Integrity module.
5. Develop proficiency in START application and maintain complete and accurate records in the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system following all telephone communications.
6. Navigate START and fileserver resources to research quickly and respond appropriately to each caller’s unique needs.
7. Achieve and met the set minimum requirements in relation to number of inbound and outbound calls, call quality, percentage of calls resolved on first attempt among other objectives set for the Call Center.
8. Calmly and appropriately respond to safety and protection concerns which callers may raise.
9. Obtain refugee applicant information by answering telephone calls, verifying biographic information and fielding inquiries.
10. Updates the CRM system per Call Center standard operating procedures.
11. Manage large amounts of inbound and outbound calls in a timely manner.
12. Follows communication response templates and call scripts when handling different inquiries.
13. Performs additional duties and special assignments as needed to facilitate the efficient operation of the CC at RSC Africa.
Bachelor’s Degree required or four (4) years of paid work experience in lieu of a Bachelor’s degree required.
- Five (5) years of paid work experience is required.
- 1 year of USRAP case processing experience and/or 4 years of Call Center paid work experience required.
- Second language an advantage; Somali, French, Amharic, Kinyarwanda, Kiswahili or Arabic preferred.
- Working with Interpreters preferred.
Strong written and verbal English skills.
Demonstrated computer skills, especially Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
Strong organizational and time management skills.
Strong interpersonal skills