Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Applications are invited for the following post in the Ministry of Defence:
SENIOR SUPPORT STAFF – CSG 16 – TWO HUNDRED (200) POSTS (Advert no. 27/2021)
Basic Salary: Kshs. 14,610 – 16,250 p.m.
House Allowance: Depending on area of deployment
Commuter Allowance: Kshs. 3,000
Leave Allowance: Kshs. 4,000 (Once yearly)
Terms of Service: Temporary terms of service.
Duties and Responsibilities
The Support Staff Function will entail undertaking cleaning duties in the area of deployment; performing messenger duties; preparing tea and washing utensils; and undertaking any other related duties.
Requirements for Appointment
For appointment to this grade, the candidate must have: –
- Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) mean grade ‘D’ plain or its equivalent qualification; and
- Certificate in computer application skills from a recognized institution.
- Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.
- Qualified persons irrespective of gender, age, race, culture, religion, marital status or disability are encouraged to apply.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified persons are requested to make their applications by completing ONE application form PSC2 (Revised 2016) and submit the same together with copies of the required certificates.
Completed application forms should reach the Cabinet Secretary’s office-
Ministry of Defence,
P.O. Box 40668 – 00100
hand delivered to Ulinzi House gate off Lenana Road, on or before 18th October, 2021.