Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Urban water infrastructure systems are failing the inhabitants of rapidly growing low and middle-income cities around the world with unreliable water supply and unsafe water quality. Informal private water vendors fill this gap but the service comes at a high social cost: exploitative prices, poor water quality, and use of unsustainable water sources. Powwater’s solution is meant to disrupt these market dynamics to make the water purchasing experience more reliable, affordable, and transparent.
About the role
Powwater is looking for a full time front end engineer who will be responsible for implementing visual elements on its suite of products which include but are not limited to mobile and web applications.
Location: Remote with frequent travel to Mombasa
- Developing front end mobile and web architecture.
- Ensuring cross-platform optimization and responsiveness of Powwater’s product suite.
- Working alongside designers for web and mobile design elements.
- Overseeing overall rollout of features, products and verticals.
- Understanding product user needs.
- Designing user flows
- Work with the data engineers to ensure database stability, reliability and availability
- Develop specifications for new features/products and maintaining existing products
- Liaising with backend developers and to integrate the backend with UI elements
- Product performance improvement, balancing, usability, automation
- At least 3 years experience as a front end developer
- Knowledge working with REST APIs
- Experience with responsive design
- Previous experience working in a startup environment preferred but not required
How to Apply
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org stating why you think we’re lost without you with your CV/Resume attached.