Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Urban water infrastructure systems are failing the inhabitants of rapidly growing low and middle-income cities around the world with unreliable water supply and unsafe water quality. Informal private water vendors fill this gap but the service comes at a high social cost: exploitative prices, poor water quality, and use of unsustainable water sources. Powwater’s solution is meant to disrupt these market dynamics to make the water purchasing experience more reliable, affordable, and transparent.
About the role
Powwater is looking for a full time graphics designer who will be responsible for conceptualizing and designing visual concepts that drive user interest in our suite of products.
Location: Remote with frequent travel to Mombasa
- Planning and concept designs for marketing campaigns
- Establishing our creative direction, and maintaining and building upon Powwater’s brand guidelines
- Coordinating with outside design agencies, art services, marketing partners, printers, and teams on artwork and concepts
- Creating a wide range of graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company and company branding activities
- Reviewing final layouts and suggesting improvements when necessary.
- At least 3 years experience as a graphics designer
- Proficiency in working with graphics design software such as photoshop, illustrator
- Experience with UI/UX design is preferred but not required
How to Apply
Send an email to email@example.com stating why you think we’re lost without you with your CV/Resume attached.