Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Aga Khan University Hospital, Nairobi is a private not-for-profit teaching hospital that provides tertiary and secondary level healthcare services. It is the first hospital in East Africa to be accredited by the Joint Commission International from the USA. The University Hospital has been providing high-quality care for the people of East Africa and beyond for over 60 years.
Applications are invited from qualified candidates for the above position based in Nairobi Kenya. The position holder will report to the Supervisor, PSCMD Satellites, Materials Management Division.
To stock and supply medical/surgical items required by the wards and the patients. Accurate capturing of revenue for items sold to patients.
- In charge of the assigned warehouse and service material requests from end-users.
- Ensure accurate and timely issue of items as requested
- Ensure accurate, timely and complete posting and updating of transactions in the system.
- Stack Items safely and neatly i.e. identifiable and traceable.
- Ensure that there are no stock-outs by pre-empting the purchaser on items that are running low on stocks.
- Recommend optimum quantities of items to be replenished.
- Assist in maintaining minimum stock days.
- Verify the quality of goods received from the warehouse.
- Follow up on issues that have not been accepted by end-users.
- Adhere to the FEFO method of stock movement.
- Manage a minimum value of expiries and items being obsolete.
- Take part in quarterly stock takes
- Any other duties that may be assigned.
- Business related Diploma or Certification.
- Membership to Chartered Institute of Purchasing & Supply (CIPS) or Chartered Institute of Logistics (CILT) or Kenya Institute of Supplies Management (KISM) will be an added advantage.
- Proficiency in working with MS Office – MS Excel and MS word
- At least one year of work experience in a related field/work environment.
- Ability to work in a team
- Excellent customer service skills and customer focus
- Ability to lift heavy boxes, climb and bend
- Knowledge of warehousing/ stocking
- Excellent interpersonal/ communication skills
- Excellent organization skills
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Has initiative and is proactive
- Excellent telephone handling skills
- Good grooming and self-presentation.
How To Apply