Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
BDM Institutional Business Development – (2100006L)
Job Purpose and Key responsibilities
Reporting to the GM Corporate Business Development,the role holder will be responsible for top-line growth in sales to corporate customers through Institutional Clients of Asset Management Company (AMC).
- Drive sales revenue budget and Corporate Customers numbers through institutional client
- Collaborate with other Business Development Managers i.e. Corporate Brokers, IFA/Branch as needed to coordinate sales strategy and cross-selling of products
- Collaborate with Senior Manager 3rd Party Portfolio on establishing client trust and growing customer base
- Manage high-level relationship with Institutional clients
- Delegated Authority: As per the approved Delegated Authority Matrix
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
Key Performance Measures
- Drive increase in number of Institutional clients
- Drive increase in Assets Under Management from Institutional clients
- Drive increase in sales of insurance products to Institutional clients
- Drive retention of Institutional/corporate AMC clients
Knowledge, experience and qualifications required
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field (i.e. Commerce, Marketing etc.)
- Relevant professional qualification.
- 7 – 10 years sales management experience in the financial services sector 3 – 4 of which must be in a management position
- Knowledge of asset management regulatory requirements
- Knowledge of asset management products
- Sales and marketing management skills
Change Leaders in Britam need to:
- Strategically lead a function to service customers from a sustainable and growing customer base whilst increasing profit;
- Continuously configure and adapt the functional area to most effectively suite the future view of the business;
- Introduce new concepts so that they are adopted appropriately at the right time (manage the rate of change);
- Be in touch with the changing industry, customer needs and international best practice;
- Improve the efficiency of the function by appropriately challenging managers about operational and tactical issues;
- Ensure the function has the most appropriate people capability through effective inspirational leadership, people development, and optimized succession planning;
- Ensure clarity of expectations for individuals in the function and other stakeholders across the group;
- Facilitate functional integration;
- Ensure the development and establishment of appropriate behavior and values (culture) within the function that aligns with the strategic direction and values of the business;
- Co-ordinate between functions and divisions to ensure optimization of the value chain and resources;
- Ensure alignment of strategy, objectives and deliverables within the function;
- Develop innovative partnerships and distribution channels to increase Britam’s market penetration;
- Ensure a seamless experience for clients;
- Appropriately allocate funds and capital to maximize shareholder value;
- Adequately manage operational risk;
- Increase operational efficiency;
- Provide access to accurate and consistent information and services across all channels;
- Improve quality and speed of decision making across the business.
Unposting Date: 15-10-2021