Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Driver – Cysuites Apartment Hotel
Job Type : Contract
Job Category : Administration & Office Support
Closing Date : October 12th, 2021
Location : Nairobi
Cysuites Apartment Hotel is an apartment hotel located along Church Road, off Waiyaki Way in Nairobi’s bustling Westland’s area. The hotel offers 32 two-bedroom apartment, 6 one-bedroom apartment and 2 penthouses.
These apartments offer contemporary living and working spaces fitted with amenities to meet the needs of short and extended stays to both business and leisure travellers
The all-day dining restaurant serves a variety of both Kenyan and continental dishes. The bar area features a fine selection of wines alongside a wide range of spirits and Signature Cocktails.
The hotel has fitness facilities to help you keep up with your fitness regime while staying with us.
This is a position focused on providing logistics services to the company as well as Office Support to staff.
- Perform preventative and regular maintenance service on the assigned motor vehicle
- Keep accurate records of official travel through the vehicle log
- Deliver important documents to required destinations,
- Organize logistics in preparation for guests travel to and from Airport in accordance with hotel policies and rules
- Ensure all assigned errands are carried out professionally and promptly
- Required to load and off-load guest luggage
- Able to drive in a safe and efficient manner
- Able to keep a record of all the incidents while driving, for example, any accidents or tickets.
- Maintain proper records of the trip starting and ending kilometres or miles
- Always maintain positive customer relations at all time
- Able to provide information on hotels amenities, activities, restaurants and any places of interest near the hotel
- Undertake game drives for guests
- Any other duties as shall be assigned from time to time
- Valid professional driver’s licence
- Good driving record with no traffic violations
- Basic computer skills
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- KCSE Certificate
- 3 years of relevant experience preferably in the hospitality industry
- Certificate of Good Conduct
- Covid-19 vaccination certificate
The position will afford the individual a unique opportunity to participate in both a strong incentive structure and a clear path to a fulfilling career in Administration.
How To Apply