Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Real Estate Sales and Collections Intern
- Job Type
- : Internship
- Job Category
- : Real Estate
- Closing Date
- : October 5th, 2021
- : Nairobi
This position requires self driven hardworking individuals to join the Real Estate functions of the group, with strong quantitative skills, excellent people skills and exceptional admin skills who shall participate in an intense 12 weeks training program on the entire real estate sales process from reservation to registration, manage sales collections and coordinate with respective law firms on various sales documents until completion.
- Assist on the entire real estate sales process from reservation to registration
- Assist on collection of receivables from clients and and enforce compliance with real estate sales policies and processes
- Under supervision, review reservations, letters of offer, agreements for sale, and lease registration documents
- You shall be part of the team that will coordinate with respective law firms on the various sales documents
- Proactively drive the sales process from reservation to closure
- Assist on the modeling real estate payment plans such as amortisation models and dynamics of the agreements
- Assist on development of cash flow projections of project payables and receivables
- Provide client support services to Real Estate clients
- Ensure meticulous documentation and record keeping
- Coordinate real estate sales process improvement and automation initiatives
- Any other duties as shall be assigned from time to time
- A Bachelor’s degree in a business related discipline from a recognized university with a minimum of Second Class Honors, Upper Division
- Minimum of B+ in KCSE
- Good communication skills
- A keen interest in investments and real estate
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Strong numeracy, analytical, strategy and research skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and prioritize accordingly
- Covid-19 vaccination certificate
The position will afford the individual a unique opportunity to a clear path to a fulfilling career in Real Estate Sales and Collections, jump start their career through the Cytonn Young Leadership Program.
How To Apply