Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
I &M Bank Limited (a regional Bank with a fast growing branch network around the country) is looking to recruit a competent and highly motivated individual for the following position within the iCube Unit. iCube unit is a function hived off from the day to day operations but collaborates with different functions of the Bank to deliver solutions that are customer centric in design that will radically simplify business requirements and scale fast to full utilization using a clean sheet approach to deliver the desired value.
These are tier 1 engineers who should be experienced in building high-performing, scalable, enterprise applications. They’ll be part of a talented software team that works on mission-critical applications.
- Designing & implementing applications as defined by various stakeholders
- Analysing user requirements to inform application design
- Debugging and resolving technical problems that arise
- Taking part in PR reviews and ensuring they conform to set standards
- Taking part in various scrum ceremonies
- Ensuring continuous professional self-development.
- Plan, lead and participate in culture events and activities.
- Collaborate with other team members and internal and external dependencies to resolve both technical and non-technical blockers.
- Documenting feature implementation, releases and workflows.
- Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies
- Promote usability best practices
- Experience building applications using Microservices Architecture
- Experience using various message brokers e.g ActiveMQ, RabbitMq, Apache Kafka
- Experience in various SQL & NoSQL-based databases. e.g MySql, PostgreSQL, MongoDB
- Experience developing applications using modern languages e.g Java, C#, Kotlin
- Experience using Kubernetes & Docker.
- Experience with Spring Framework
- Familiarity with Apache Camel
- Familiarity with OOP principles.
- 12-factor application features should be at their fingertips
- Experience with OAuth
- Familiarity with OWASP top 10
- Knowledge/ Experience in the scrum methodologies
- Attention to details
- Analytical mindset & good problem-solving skills
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Familiarity with continuous integration
If you believe you meet the above requirements log onto our website http://www.imbank.com and click on careers and apply for the position . Your application should reach us as soon as possible but not later than 4th October 2021.