Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Business Intelligence & Data Analyst
- Ruiru Kamiti Road, Tatu City, Kenya
- Employees can work remotely
Copia gives all consumers access to high-quality goods and services, regardless of their income level, access to technology, or location. By harnessing mobile technologies, a network of last-mile Agents, and proprietary logistics technology, Copia serves a high-growth market that formal retail and e-commerce cannot penetrate.
Customers place orders online or offline – using our website or USSD, or our network of digitally connected last-mile Agents located across 16 counties. Our internally managed, technology-enabled warehousing and logistics operation delivers the order to the Agent in 2-4 days.
Reporting to the Head of Copia Remote Shopping, the core of your role will be to help the Copia Remote Shopping team have greater insight into the performance of the business and the behavior of Customers. You will use data to create deep insights that can be used to make better strategic business decisions and to create effective marketing campaigns.
Specifically, you will be responsible for:
- Using predictive modeling to identify future Customer behavior and generate ideas for marketing campaigns
- Creating and maintaining living dashboards that effectively summarize the Copia Remote Shopping business key performance indicators and other key metrics
- Analyzing, reporting, and communicating key metrics and insights for Copia Remote Shopping.
- Evaluate performance KPIs including sales, market share, marketing spends, sales team performance, customer retention & LTV, ROI among other metrics.
- Collaborate with Marketing, Sales & Procurement to optimize ROI and margin profile within Copia’s remote shopping business.
- Using data and insights to define and segment Copia remote shopping customer profiles and spending habits.
- Work with Digital Marketing to better understand the Remote Shopping online shopper and develop digital shopper profile within remote shopping categories.
- Collaborate with Digital Marketing to provide expertise on digital/eCommerce and inform innovation given digital consumer behaviors within Copia product categories.
- Identify trends, insights, whitespace opportunities, and best practices for both eCommerce /online remote shopping in order to accelerate momentum and growth for Copia Remote Shopping.
- Gather and consolidate disparate data and analytics from multiple data sources.
- Perform ad hoc analyses as needed
- You have an undergraduate degree in Computer Science / Engineering or an Information Science, Mathematics related field or equivalent and relevant work-related experience and /or training.
- Data science knowledge and experience are a plus.
- You possess excellent SQL and Excel skills
- You have 3+ years experience in data/insights-heavy fields (e.g. consulting, eCommerce, betting, telco, or banking.)
- You have prior experience with SEM, SEO, and website analytics.
- You have prior experience with experimental design i.e. test/control, basic statistics • You have worked with eCommerce analysis & visualization tools
- You have experience in both Business and Customer Analytics.
- You live and breathe data and get incredible pleasure out of discovering insights that nobody else has recognized
- You understand how data can inform the big picture and can effectively communicate with business people at all levels and translate your data insights into business strategy.
- Your curiosity is your driving force and you have proven time and again that you can proactively develop useful business insights by following through on your own questions or hypothesis.
- You have experience in the latest web analytics software and search engine rules
- You have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Working with Copia will give you an opportunity to:
Have IMPACT by bringing accessibility to affordable goods and services to traditionally underserved customers and locations
Quickly GROW your professional skillset by being part of a fast-paced, high growth and innovative organization.
THRIVE in a fun and entrepreneurial culture that values input and action from all.
How To Apply