Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Our new sales office to be established in Nairobi (Kenya) is looking for a Finance Manager (m/f/d), starting on 1st January 2022. The core role of this position is to support and advise on the strategy execution in the emerging Eastern African market. This will be by build a strong financial structure and reporting system in an international, culturally rich and fast-growing environment.
- Implement a financial structure for all Accounting and Controlling tasks, including Payroll as well as Taxes
- Leads all financial planning and analysis (FP&A), including forecasting, budgeting, and cash flow management
- Prepares monthly, quarterly, and annual financial reports
- Advises on projects and strategic partnerships
- Develops strategies to increase return rates and profitability
- Manages all relevant external stakeholder relationships such as banks, auditors and local authorities
Through a sustainable perspective, our unique team spirit and meaningful tasks, we offer you the opportunity for personal and professional development. The ideal candidate will have:
- Enthusiasm for East African culture and openness to a unique environment
- Bachelor degree in Finance, Economics, Accounting, Business, or a related major is required
- Master of Business Administration or a Master’s in Finance is a plus
- Working experience in a senior finance function
- Bilingual English required
- Proven experience in FP&A software and advanced spreadsheet skills
- Extensive knowledge in financial reporting and strong analytical skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
The position is planned as a local employment in Kenya.
We Enrich Your LifeYou will receive an attractive remuneration including housing, holiday pay, annual benefits, medical insurance and others.
This is UsWe enrich life through the sustainable extraction and refinement of minerals to indispensable products and through our working environment, which is unique. Because it stands for everything that really matters in life: Trust, team spirit and meaningfulness for 11,000 employees at 50 locations on five continents. Welcome to K + S.