Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Our new sales office to be established in Nairobi (Kenya) is looking for a Logistic Manager (m/f/d), starting on 1st January 2022. The core role of this position is to support the strategy execution in the emerging Eastern African region. This will be by building a strong and effective logistic management system in an international, culturally rich and fast-growing Environment.
- Builds a powerful supply chain and distribution network for a rapid expansion
- Manages all inventory and stock tracking in the East African region
- Implements a strong warehouse management system
- Lead negotiations with carriers, freight forwarders, and consolidators
- Prepares monthly, quarterly, and annual inventory movement reports
- Advises on projects and strategic partnerships
- Develops strategies to decrease logistic costs and profitability
Through a sustainable perspective, our unique team spirit and meaningful tasks, we offer you the opportunity for personal and professional development. The ideal candidate will have:
- Enthusiasm for East African culture and openness to a unique environment
- Bachelor’s degree/diploma in Logistics, Project Management or in a related field
- Management experience in a logistics environment.
- Bilingual English required
- Extensive spreadsheet and analytical skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
The position is planned as a local employment in Kenya.
We Enrich Your LifeYou will receive an attractive remuneration including housing, holiday pay, annual benefits, medical insurance and others.
This is UsWe enrich life through the sustainable extraction and refinement of minerals to indispensable products and through our working environment, which is unique. Because it stands for everything that really matters in life: Trust, team spirit and meaningfulness for 11,000 employees at 50 locations on five continents. Welcome to K + S.